It sure does wonders for your psyche when you can just focus on the good stuff you’ve got going on!
Here’s what’s going on…
- Swimming. Period. The kids are wild about it. They got to go to the hotel and swim this morning before G&G checked out. Very much fun.
- Hamsters that sing Eye of the Tiger. For some reason the radio has been playing this song and I think I told the kids it was a favorite when I grew up, even beyond the great tearful talent show legend attached to it. But for some reason, there was a hamster in the Christmas section at Lowe’s singing the tune. While it doesn’t make me think of Christmas, it does make me laugh.
- Ceilings and Swings! Who knew both could make us so happy in our classroom?!?
- Dinner everyone eats and that some even compliment (I can usually count on either Lily or Ollie, but neither on the same night). Tonight Ollie loved the sauce that accompanied the meatballs.
- The possibility of Jurassic World in a little bit…